Pitt: Swanson School of Engineering

The Swanson School of Engineering is the engineering school of the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1846, The Swanson School of Engineering is the second or third oldest in the United States. Benedum Hall is the primary home of the Swanson School. Swanson school has several affiliated labs, including The Center for Energy, The Center for Research Computing, The Mascaro Center for Sustainable Innovation, The Petersen Institute for Nanoscience and Engineering, and The Lubrizol Innovation Laboratory (a partnership of the Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Department and Lubrizol).